Sunday 11 May 2014

Cake in a Mug

I've seen several microwave mug cakes on Pinterest recently (unfortunately mine doesn't look quite as good as them), so I thought I'd give it a go and it turns out it is even easier and quicker than I thought.


             1. Add 4 tbsp of S.R. flour, 4 tbsp          2. Stir in one egg until all the 
             of caster sugar and 2 tbsp of cocoa      ingredients are combined.
             powder into a mug and mix.


              3. Add in 3 tbsp of milk and                  4. Put the mug in the microwave
              3 tbsp of vegatable or sunflower          on a high heat for 4-5 minutes
              oil. As well as any extracts or               or until it has stopped rising.
              additional chocolate drops.


Then tah-dah, you've made a cake in less than 10 minutes!


Whilst I can't say it was the tastiest thing I have ever baked, it was by far the quickest bake I have ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment